Monday, October 03, 2011

My work is to capture the other side of life, the close-ups of the smaller less paid attention side. An aspect of the unique, askewer, and gentle. To show what it is that exists even if we do not acknowledge it presents. The micro-worlds, that fills in the spaces of the world.
For this reason I question this, has anyone else seen what I have seen and have they experience it the same way? Has it touched them in the same way? For we all live on the same world, go to the same places, and experience the same thing but yet have different views of what we see. To that I am a man of life and passion, of the moment and thoughtlessness. To go out there and find one’s self. To force growth, become change. Seek adventure and experience one life in its moment.
“I am content. Let teachers and philosophers’ brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."
— Robert E. Howard

No comments: